dxn code strike company still which is pretty

dxn code strike company still which is pretty cool to go and support a company like that but I also think that it's a really cool idea for a company that is small I'm kind of trying to break through to have this sort of trial system where orders from friends and colleagues in 2011 so yeah this is not a new company at all literally just it's just new to me in 2011 praying began her ecommerce business Oh natural cosmetics it has since evolved into both a brand and a cause responsible for starting a clean beauty revolution all over the world so we're gonna give this a shot let's just go ahead and dig in you guys are alone for the ride let's do this she said let's get this this is the foundation like I think it comes you know like originally is like a stick so we've got the Eco tools kind of flat kabuki situation and while we are at it we will also talk about the products themselves price-wise and stuff so this is called the zero gravity c2p foundation and it is $38 and it comes in a stick format a form a delivery system and I got the color I believe




just like one of the best like skin tone matches I've seen in a long time hopefully this is a oxidize too much because it's I would say it's like a perfect match so if it oxidizes it's gonna get too dark it buffs it really nicely like you can kind of work it a little bit with the brush and it buffs really really well it is laying a little bit right in my 11s but hopefully powder will  dxn code strike Buy remedy that but that is beautiful I'm first blush here so to speak it feels a little bit oily but it's really really pretty I love I love the kind of like alright these lids completely ridiculous alright let's move on to you concealer for a concealer it also comes in a stick it is called the completely covered cream concealer and I did get the lightest color that they have and the color is called a crew that is a color that is often and in my craw so cold right nerd alert so the full size of this concealer is only twenty six dollars and you get three grams of product so I'm going to go in with this little concealer brush from Sonia Kashuk I don't know if you guys have noticed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slimphoria keto asparagus as well not very

TruBodx Keto because I recently made kale